The Partnership Board has approved the Richland First Steps FY 19-20 Annual Report.
Key data highlights:
- The organization provided direct service to 3,901 children and adults during the 2019-20 program year
- 72 families received a total of 2,428 home visits from Family Support Advocates in home-based services
- 922 children are enrolled in classrooms receiving technical assistance from the Excellence in Care and Early Learning (ExCEL) child care quality program
- Early Head Start provided 1,152 high quality new books to families to build their home libraries.
- Since 2000, Richland First Steps has leveraged an additional $19,890, 486 for every dollar invested by the state of South Carolina. That’s a 112% return on investment for our community.